Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Brad was the first person from the Goblin community that I met in person. I had the same experience as Nuker, I was there 5 minutes before he offered me the keys to his goblin. He was such a knowledgable, helpful person.

Last edited:

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I smiled every time I saw his name pop up on my phone and always answered with "I am very busy and important and don't have time to talk to you"!
And then he would proceed with whatever idea he was brainstorming without missing a beat and we would end up talking for a half-hour.
I will definitely miss him and his calls.
60591231_10216724469817270_2333374033048895488_n.jpg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Well ****. Never met the guy, but seem very helpful here. I looked at his car a bunch to determine if I wanted to make my frame yellow or not. He will be missed. :(

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
We were just talking about him at the meet up last weekend.. Sad to hear that he is gone..

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
Very sad to hear of his passing. Never met him in person only conversed in this forum and personal messaging. In those conversations he was always very helpful and knowledgeable. I was just looking through some of his build posts, again, getting some ideas last night.
Wishing I could have met him in person, sat down and discussed different ideas.
From others comments, he seemed like the kind of guy that would do that and make a new friend.
He will be missed.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Always willing to lend a hand, and a weath of knowledge. The only car I ever found to accelerate faster than my R6, and have fun doing it. You'll be missed, buy me, and many others.

At our 2nd goblin rally, Brad asked my son Ian to fetch his car, which was at the far end of the parking lot. Ian willingly drove it up close to the restaurant, hops out, and walks back to our table. Oblivious to all the people gawking at the 19 year old casually driving a race car. Brad gives Ian $20, and won't take no for an answer, so he rode a rollercoaster that evening, paid for by Brad. Lots of good memories.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I'm so saddened to hear this news. I know Brad was a very giving and helpful soul .... when I was new on here and just beginning my journey, he sent me a few PM's with encouraging words, even though he didn't know me from the next guy. I really appreciated his words and help. Please add mine to the condolences passed along to his loved ones.