Shift Knob & Pedals

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Looking for a decent quality shift knob, as mine is trashed.

Also looking for pedals. Not the Vin Diesel wanna-be crap, but I do know they make pedal pads that can be referenced and adjusted/repositioned depending which mount holes you use.

I've never bought any of this stuff before so not sure the best place to look. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Brian, bought this set a while back, they are fully adjustable for position.
I ended up ordering a similar product. I think it was Sparco.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Some have a screw holding the knob to the shift lever, others do not. The ones that don't are pressed on. These require a hole to be drilled in the metal under the top cap to install a long (1.5 inch) self tapping screw to push the knob off the shift lever. Dr. Google has videos for this if you get stuck. :D

Kenny123

I bought sparco carbon fiber pedals and a sparco carbon knob as well. Pricey but they look great. I havent installed the know yet because idk how this car goes into reverse yet. Not sure if I need to pull up on the stick to do it or not.

Last edited:

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
Looking for a decent quality shift knob, as mine is trashed.

Also looking for pedals. Not the Vin Diesel wanna-be crap, but I do know they make pedal pads that can be referenced and adjusted/repositioned depending which mount holes you use.

I've never bought any of this stuff before so not sure the best place to look. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Shift Knob - Less than $12 on Ebay ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leather-5-Speed-Car-Aluminum-Manual-Gear-Stick-Shift-Knobs-Boots-Shifter/112383873944?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Ross

Goblin Guru
The Cobalt shifter has a reverse lock-out ring below the shifter knob, that ring has to be lifted (up towards the knob) to get it in reverse.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
The Cobalt shifter has a reverse lock-out ring below the shifter knob, that ring has to be lifted (up towards the knob) to get it in reverse.
Not in my car. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) only F35 has it, that is, SS/SC and SS/TC. The F23, Getrag does not.

Last edited: