Shifter Cable Mount

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Does anyone have the P# for these snap on things?

I did not keep mine, I didn't notice iton the "parts to keep" list and I didn't catch any posts such as this one mentioning it.

I don't wanna go the OTTP or other routes if I can help it. There's a 58$ option on eBay so if the OEM parts (if available) cost more than that I'll just go that route.

---
Update: I justbought the BPS option (listed above in ebay) and the final offer was 54.95 + tax/shipping. I'm going to do what OptimizePrime did and weld the DF supplied bar but i'll have to buy a larger diameter bar to replace my OEM once since i don't have it anymore.

Since DF changed the way the shifter attaches it'd be nice if this was noted in the "donor parts to keep" list, if not already in there.

Last edited:

JPas914

Does anyone have the P# for these snap on things?

I did not keep mine, I didn't notice iton the "parts to keep" list and I didn't catch any posts such as this one mentioning it.

I don't wanna go the OTTP or other routes if I can help it. There's a 58$ option on eBay so if the OEM parts (if available) cost more than that I'll just go that route.

---
Update: I justbought the BPS option (listed above in ebay) and the final offer was 54.95 + tax/shipping. I'm going to do what OptimizePrime did and weld the DF supplied bar but i'll have to buy a larger diameter bar to replace my OEM once since i don't have it anymore.

Since DF changed the way the shifter attaches it'd be nice if this was noted in the "donor parts to keep" list, if not already in there.
I googled ‘ball socket connector’ and some of those snap on parts showed up. Unfortunately, I don’t recall the thread pitch for the all-thread rod, and I don’t know what size the balls are (hehe) or I’d try to refine the search a little.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I googled ‘ball socket connector’ and some of those snap on parts showed up. Unfortunately, I don’t recall the thread pitch for the all-thread rod, and I don’t know what size the balls are (hehe) or I’d try to refine the search a little.
Yeah, I just got an aftermarket replacement anyway.