SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Its time to start my build log. My name it Nick and I’m from just north of Detroit Michigan. I learned about goblins back in August. I started researching them in Septembe. I became obsesse. I think I have read every build log back to 2018. I found my donor car a 2009 SS in New Jersey on October 26th. Thought it would be a great idea to fly out on the and drive it home. My brother-in-law thought it was such a great idea he joined me. We flew out Friday morning at 9am. Picked the car up at 1pm and started driving home. Got back to Michigan with no problems at 10:30pm. Now that I had the car home I figured it would be at least spring before I could order my kit. I made a deal with my wife that I would remodel the bathroom before I could get my kit. I started that right away (still isn’t done). Little did I know on Friday the 13th of November my wife called Adam and ordered my kit. This morning she gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Needless to say I have the best wife ever. Now to finish that bathroom so I can get to work on my Goblin

Attachments

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Bathroom is almost done. My chassis is slated for production this week. I need to get started on the tear down. Anyone want to help me finish the bathroom so I can get started?

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’d head up there, but all that white stuff is on the ground right now and in Texas, we just shut down the whole state when that happens. :D

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
It's the easiest way, especially since you don't have to take good care of the donor. That's exactly what I did. Used the loader on the tractor and chained the front of the car to it and lifted it up and pulled the engine out on a dolly.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I’m finding all kind of goodies on this car. it has a shot throw shifter already. Had the zzp cat and intercooler. To bad I don’t need them.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
It's the easiest way, especially since you don't have to take good care of the donor. That's exactly what I did. Used the loader on the tractor and chained the front of the car to it and lifted it up and pulled the engine out on a dolly.
Do you know if I need the motor mounts