SOLD #180 City LSJ Stage 3, Titled & Registered in WV

speedhacks

SOLD: 2020 DF Kit Car Goblin, City Frame
WV Title in hand, good to go to the next buyer, vehicle is located in Charles Town, WV

The donor car was a 2006 Cobalt SS (supercharged) and had 117k miles on it. I have around 215 miles on the build right now. Donor parts included a ZZP stage 3 upgrade with the corresponding tuned ECU. Engine is on brand new oil and filter. Transmission has new fluids as well.

I’ve really enjoyed building the kit and its an incredible machine. Selling because next year I'm looking to pick up a C8 Corvette so need some space in the garage for that.
  • 15x9.5 Konig wheels (4x100)
  • Brand new front and rear spindles
  • Nankang AR1 245/40/15 tires
  • ZZP coil packs
  • ZZP short manifold
  • Corbeau FX1 Pro seats
  • Corbeau 5-point camlock style harnesses
  • New CV axles and transmission seals
  • 4x wide (painted white) fenders
  • 2x narrow (bare) fenders
  • 2x side panels (bare), not installed
  • Tein rear struts / springs
  • Parking brake kit with solstice rear calipers
  • Wilwood proportioning valve
  • PLX wideband
  • Boss Audio Bluetooth Speakers
  • OTTP shifters
That all being said, there's a few things that could be finished to make things fully done.
The fenders are not currently mounted.
Button panel wiring for the horn / 4-ways is not done yet.
I'd also like to press in the solid bushing for the rear control arms.

I'll get some better pictures together this week.

Attachments

Last edited:

SSRSC

Congratulations on the sale. One question, do you remember the brand and color name of that blue frame paint?

speedhacks

Thank you. Super bitter sweet. Loved the car but I'm sure the next car will equally put a smile on my face.

It was a spray bomb job. Duplicolor metalcast anodized blue.

speedhacks

Pending right now, we're getting a 4-post lift installed in a few weeks to give some options and store 2 cars in the winter. My wife's fun car is a VW Beetle. If I can find a C8 corvette for the right price I'll probably get one. The good news (and bad news for some) is that the market for them is starting to correct itself, but finally seeing some selling at or below MSRP.

If it was another project car, it might be an 818R.

SSRSC

Like the 818 as well...just a bit concerned with all the internet nonsense about the engine design. Ran boxers for years and found them to be like anything else...very reliable if maintained the way they want to be.

Really don't need another project right now, but intrigued with the 4 banger Goblin. We were about to put a L92 and 6L80 in the TJ (already have them), but everyone seems to have done that now.