SOLD 2007 Cobalt LS for sale - good luck Jeff

Jerryw

I was going to take this cobalt apart and build a Goblin, but plans have changed. I bought this 2 dr cobalt new back in May 2007 and it was my daily driver up to a year ago. It has approx. 103,500 miles on it. I drive it a few times a month so the miles will edge up a bit. It is a bare bones car with a 5 speed and A/C, that's it. I am looking to get $3300 for it and thought I would give this a shot before dealing with the BS on craigslist and offer up. It has been an AZ car since June 2007, so the usual paint fade is present.

Please reach out if you have interest or questions

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Jerry, welcome to the forum. I spy acacia and palo verde in the photos, where are you at in AZ?

Your car is the perfect donor for someone looking for a NA donor. Sorry to hear your plans have changed, would have loved to have another Goblin builder/owner in AZ - there are at least 5 now.

Hope you can sell quickly to support your situation and get your Cobalt a new home - maybe even become a Goblin some day! :)

Anyone looking here, please know AZ cars have zero rust and corrosion, so that is a big bonus when it comes to disassembly and reused parts. Worth paying a little more for. ;)

Jerryw

Jerry, welcome to the forum. I spy acacia and palo verde in the photos, where are you at in AZ?

Your car is the perfect donor for someone looking for a NA donor. Sorry to hear your plans have changed, would have loved to have another Goblin builder/owner in AZ - there are at least 5 now.

Hope you can sell quickly to support your situation and get your Cobalt a new home - maybe even become a Goblin some day! :)

Anyone looking here, please know AZ cars have zero rust and corrosion, so that is a big bonus when it comes to disassembly and reused parts. Worth paying a little more for. ;)
I am in Queen Creek. For those not familiar, I am about 45 minutes from Phoenix. car is very clean. I should have included in my original post that the clutch, slave cylinder were replaced at around 78000 miles and plugs were done at about 90000 miles

Jerryw

HI all, I am coming back around on this. Been sitting on the cobalt waiting for my youngest to start driving. He isn't really interested in it. The A/C isn't as strong now, but you all don't really care about that. The car is back for sell if anyone has interest. Looking for $2300 obo