(SOLD) Super Charged Goblin for sale

R&K builders

Selling a Super charged Goblin titled and licensed in Michigan as a 2021 Assembled Vehicle. $24,500

Chassis: 1999 Extended City frame Full doors #153
Engine: Super charged 2 liter from a 2005 Cobalt SS. Engine block was cleaned bored and honed. New Pistons, Bearings throughout. Valves and seats were ground and new guides and seals installed. New timing chains, Water pump, Oil pump and all new torque to yield bolts. Stage One Tuned by ZZP for E85. ZZP supplied 80 lb. injectors, a 2.9 supercharger pulley, oil pan, High energy coils, shorty header.
Transmission: Brand new 5 speed from GM. with a ZZP short shift kit. New clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and bolts installed at assembly.
Suspension: New swing arms and BC racing coil overs.
Wheels: Vors 17" wheels
Tires: Federal 595 RS-R Fronts 215/40ZR17 Rears 255/40ZR17
Misc: New Alternator, Starter, Master cylinders, Steering rack,

Options:
Solid trans mounts
Hood (wrapped)
Foot well cover
Parking brake
Stainless brake hoses
Wide fenders
Button panels (Cruise works)
Heat exchanger air duct kit
LED tail lights
Mirrors with Turn signals
Headlights
Side panels
Engine cover (Never installed)

Additional Items:
Corbeau seats and 5 point harnesses. both seats on adjustable Corbeau seat rails.
Rear Wing: APR performance Carbon Fiber
Custom removable windshield with safety glass (required for Michigan)
Front and rear Bumpers
Quick release steering wheel

Car runs and handles great.

2 Known issues: Check engine light on due to no tank pressure switch and Fuel gauge reads backwards due to using a new 2006 fuel module with the original 2005 dash.

Asking $24,500
Contact Roy @ six one six 295 487eight.

Attachments

Last edited:

AleX1/9

Wow great deal and opportunity for someone in the more stringent states with the glass windshield bumpers wipers etc GLWS!

Iwanttogofast

I LOVE the t-top bars!! That's what I tried (twice) to get Adam to do for me on my chassis. I like the extra protection and grab point for entry and exit, but without the full halo in the way. I sure wish they had offered this for city frames...

If you would have had this for sale earlier this year, I would have bought it. Good luck.

R&K builders

I LOVE the t-top bars!! That's what I tried (twice) to get Adam to do for me on my chassis. I like the extra protection and grab point for entry and exit, but without the full halo in the way. I sure wish they had offered this for city frames...

If you would have had this for sale earlier this year, I would have bought it. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback. The design does make it easier to get in and out. Michigan requires a safety glass windshield so I worked with a local fab shop to come up with the frame and a local glass shop was able to cut the safety glass to fit. The windshield frame is attached with 6 pipe clamps so it is removable and could be offered as an option of DF wanted to offer something. I worked with the fab house to get the windshield frame to fit the frame lines and look like it was designed as part of the car and not an add-on. The bottom cross bar also drops on both sides to follow the hood lines. The hood was modified in the corners to fit the windshield frame.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Thanks for the feedback. The design does make it easier to get in and out. Michigan requires a safety glass windshield so I worked with a local fab shop to come up with the frame and a local glass shop was able to cut the safety glass to fit. The windshield frame is attached with 6 pipe clamps so it is removable and could be offered as an option of DF wanted to offer something.
I really wish the would offer something like this. Even just the front hoop where the glass sits and then we would have to get our own glass would be fine.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
There are sooo many things that members on the forum wish DF would offer. Although it would be nice to have all of these offered, they have a business model to stick with and that's how they are able to offer the best kitcar-for-the-buck. Granted they have started offer many ala-cart purchase items, but that has been over a lengthy period of time and only ensuring enough builders are signing up to purchase. A T-top frame and windshield hoop is probably not a potentially big selling item to dozens of builders.

But that's why anyone getting into a Goblin build, who is not sticking with only the kit parts from DF, need to be ready and able to perform their own design, fabrication and installation for items like the T-top frame and windshield hoop. There are people on the forum who can assist with a design and possibly fabrication. I would fully expect @Ross or @Dale E or any number of the Goblin Gurus to chime in on something like this if asked. :)

trophy1

Selling a Super charged Goblin titled and licensed in Michigan as a 2021 Assembled Vehicle. $24,500

Chassis: 1999 Extended City frame Full doors #153
Engine: Super charged 2 liter from a 2005 Cobalt SS. Engine block was cleaned bored and honed. New Pistons, Bearings throughout. Valves and seats were ground and new guides and seals installed. New timing chains, Water pump, Oil pump and all new torque to yield bolts. Stage One Tuned by ZZP for E85. ZZP supplied 80 lb. injectors, a 2.9 supercharger pulley, oil pan, High energy coils, shorty header.
Transmission: Brand new 5 speed from GM. with a ZZP short shift kit. New clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and bolts installed at assembly.
Suspension: New swing arms and BC racing coil overs.
Wheels: Vors 17" wheels
Tires: Federal 595 RS-R Fronts 215/40ZR17 Rears 255/40ZR17
Misc: New Alternator, Starter, Master cylinders, Steering rack,

Options:
Solid trans mounts
Hood (wrapped)
Foot well cover
Parking brake
Stainless brake hoses
Wide fenders
Button panels (Cruise works)
Heat exchanger air duct kit
LED tail lights
Mirrors with Turn signals
Headlights
Side panels
Engine cover (Never installed)

Additional Items:
Corbeau seats and 5 point harnesses. both seats on adjustable Corbeau seat rails.
Rear Wing: APR performance Carbon Fiber
Custom removable windshield with safety glass (required for Michigan)
Front and rear Bumpers
Quick release steering wheel

Car runs and handles great.

2 Known issues: Check engine light on due to no tank pressure switch and Fuel gauge reads backwards due to using a new 2006 fuel module with the original 2005 dash.

Asking $24,500
Contact Roy @ six one six 295 487eight.

I see that you sold your car on this post, howveer I would like to talk to you about a couple of things I see on your car and find out where and how you got them. If you don't mind please give ma a call at 985-640-0460 Brian