Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
While I’m most likely going to change up the shifter in the future, I’m looking at another option that does away completely of using the bellcranks. It’s a simpler design in the works that looks very promising.

SACTX

Hey everyone! Apologies to everyone for being AWOL for a little bit.

After some thinking, I've decided to not put together another group buy. The amount of people needed to make it happen is too many based on responses and it's not financially viable for me right now. Also, DF will be adding the shifter option and I don't want to take business away from them. I greatly appreciate their efforts to continue to improve the cars and letting us put this first one together.

I do have some extra parts that I will be letting go of and all of the parts that are needed are listed out in the thread about the development of this shifter option.

The parts available are as follows and are first come/first serve (all pricing does not include shipping):
(6) shifter bases (scratch and dent) These were culled from the group because of scratches or machine marks. They're still perfectly usable but will require some additional finish work or paint to get them looking nice : $20 each
Approximately (50) 1/4-28 stainless rod ends (I will confirm the exact quantity) (3 (or 5) needed per shifter) : $10 each
1/4-28 to 3/8-16 adapters (I will confirm the exact quantity) (3 needed per shifter) : $7 each
1/4-28 to m6x1 adapters (I will confirm the exact quantity) (2 needed per shifter if you don't use M6 rod ends on the bottom of the pivots) : $5 each

I have some other stuff that I'll be looking through later this week and I'll post it here.

Thank you everyone for getting together to do this and I especially appreciate the help from @TheNuker and @Rttoys in cutting and testing these things. It was a group effort and I love the shifter.

Devonrex

After some thinking, I've decided to not put together another group buy. The amount of people needed to make it happen is too many based on responses and it's not financially viable for me right now. Also, DF will be adding the shifter option and I don't want to take business away from them. I greatly appreciate their efforts to continue to improve the cars and letting us put this first one together.

I do have some extra parts that I will be letting go of and all of the parts that are needed are listed out in the thread about the development of this shifter option.

The parts available are as follows and are first come/first serve (all pricing does not include shipping):
(6) shifter bases (scratch and dent) These were culled from the group because of scratches or machine marks. They're still perfectly usable but will require some additional finish work or paint to get them looking nice : $20 each
Approximately (50) 1/4-28 stainless rod ends (I will confirm the exact quantity) (3 (or 5) needed per shifter) : $10 each
1/4-28 to 3/8-16 adapters (I will confirm the exact quantity) (3 needed per shifter) : $7 each
1/4-28 to m6x1 adapters (I will confirm the exact quantity) (2 needed per shifter if you don't use M6 rod ends on the bottom of the pivots) : $5 each

I have some other stuff that I'll be looking through later this week and I'll post it here.

Thank you everyone for getting together to do this and I especially appreciate the help from @TheNuker and @Rttoys in cutting and testing these things. It was a group effort and I love the shifter.
I will take one shifter base and the necessary rod ends and adapters. Please let me know the cost and I will get you the payment. Thanks for all the effort you and others put into this option.

jayrolls

I will take a base and 5 of the rod ends, 3 of the 1/4-28 to 3/8-16 adapeters and 2 of the 1/4-28 to m6x1 adapters

I would like a base and the necessary rod ends and adapters as well if they aren't all spoken for yet.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Not gonna lie, but I figured people would have less interest in this knowing that Lonnie's new shifter will be out soon.