Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
My kit is finished and waiting to be shipped. im getting started on my tear down tomorrow. I’ll take one but like ark I can be last to receive one

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
You know what, please put me on the tail end of the list for the whole kit, all of the above. I cannot let amazing work like this pass, it's just so much nicer than the stock shifter. Dag gummit. :D
I dont have my kit ordered yet but I think Ill be jumping on this and just keep it aside until the time comes.

Ill take a full kit. 3/8"

Last edited:

G-Quest

Greetings SACTX,
Thanks for taking the the lead on this upgrade. Please sign me up for the full kit - shifter, base and hardware kits. My Goblin is on order (#268) so there is no time pressure.

JERMzSS

Man this is so awesome! I have the shifter but need everything else. Base and all hardware including reverser for me please.

Last edited:

SACTX

Great and do i need anything else at all? Or its a all in one every piece you need deal?
Also id like to pay now if i can.
I'll have everything you need except for a shifter knob. You'll need your own to match your taste. Make sure it has a M10x1.5 adapter. You'll only need minor transmission cable adjustments depending on your current set up.

Look for a Message.

PaulPerger

Hey SACTX... I am not going to be receiving my frame until later this year. Late Spring - Early Summer expected arrival. So go ahead and put me toward the end of the list. As long as I get all the parts, I don't need to be one of the first.
And Thanks Again for all you are doing on this!!

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Is the fact that I need only the base and the new reversing fittings going to throw your order numbers off? I don't wont you to end up with an odd number of sets.

Zklonne

This is beautiful, glad Ark pointed me to your post. My base plate is destroyed. Count me in for a full kit if you can!
Much appreciated,
Zach

baustin

If I'm understanding the status of the shifters correctly, there is still the option to add my name to the list? If so, this seems like too nice of a shifter setup to skip, put me down for a full kit.