Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

Lando217

Sorry guys, It's 100% my fault they are delayed right now. I'm about to go burn the shipping company down.

Nuker-
No worries on my end, taking the time out of your life to create these upgraded parts is a lot. Don’t be pressured or stressed if they are not ready yet. When it comes to things like this there is always some sort of delay. Keep up the awesome job!!

2.0 Turbo

Gotcha both covered.

Everything is ready to go except for the base plates. TheNuker is having some issues with his new mill. As soon as he gets it set up, he is ready to roll and they will be shipping out shortly thereafter.

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly when that will be. I was trying to give updates on when that will happen but it’s taking longer than expected.
No worries... Thanks for the update.

TheDon

I don't even have a frame yet no hurry for me just thankful someone put the time into making this possible

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Hope I can be close to the top of the list, getting the shifter installed will likely be the biggest thing left on my list to do after this weekend (if I can get my clutch bleeding issue sorted).

SACTX

I don't believe the list he made was the order they'll be sent out in.
We have enough hardware to complete every order as soon as the bases are cut out. There is essentially no “order, order” because they will be sent out at approximately the same time.