Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
This is an extremely successful group-buy. Nice job guys all the way around - glad to be a part of it

DF may recognize the demand and provide options which require a little less forum participation and make it easier on those who didn't get a chance to purchase in the future. If not, they could also enable you guys to sell the kit on their site.... just a thought!

Lando217

That is soooo cool man! how much does something like that Cost? Iv been getting pretty good at 3Dprinting and auto desk fusion these past 2 years. Would programs for the CNC be similar to what i use and be easy learn you think? does it do different types of materials, like wood also? I I Always been thinking about something like this..
Awesome job!
Will finish the first batch of 28 bases tomorrow!
Nuker
View attachment 21657

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
That is soooo cool man! how much does something like that Cost? Iv been getting pretty good at 3Dprinting and auto desk fusion these past 2 years. Would programs for the CNC be similar to what i use and be easy learn you think? does it do different types of materials, like wood also? I I Always been thinking about something like this..
Awesome job!
If you are wanting to meddle around with CNC routing with out spending a small fortune look into one of these. https://www.inventables.com/technologies/x-carve

SACTX

Yep! Messages going out shortly for shipping addresses for final amounts and payment info.

UPS Shipping shows the first batch should be delivered to me on Thursday or Friday. The first shipments should be going out on Friday or Saturday.

I have 1 more shifter available.

Thanks everyone!

SACTX

The first 25 messages have been sent. Please check for a message. We have more coming but I want to make sure I get them all in good condition. The next batch should be ready very soon.

If I don't receive a response or payment, I'll move down the list so keep an eye out for a message from me.

Last edited:

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
The first 25 messages have been sent. Please check for a message. We have more coming but I want to make sure I get them all in good condition. The next batch should be ready very soon.

If I don't receive a response or payment, I'll move down the list so keep an eye out for a message from me.
I put a reminder on both facebook pages for the degenerates that refuse to come here to ask questions ;)

SACTX

Just wanted to make sure I'm on the list for a full kit
You were not but you are now. I missed the request to be on the list in the little back and forth. I'm glad you mentioned something because you got the last shifter.

The last shifter is gone. I have hardware for 8 or 9 more sets (I need to confirm) and we'll have 14 more bases.