Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

SACTX

The first 26 sets have gone out. I'm sending tracking today and tomorrow. The next set of bases will be to me on Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number today or tomorrow, yours will be going out between Monday and Wednesday of next week.

Thank you everyone!

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I couldn’t find the information on the eBay listing and must’ve glanced over it in the other thread, what’s the size and pitch of the shaft for an aftermarket shift knob? I’m assuming any one for the accord that this is initially intended for would work?

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Seriously? My address is public information. So is yours. Nobody cares.
Write me. Send me your Goblin pics.
While technically correct, you're unnecessarily putting yourself at greater risk. For example, you've made it incredibly easy for someone to derive your general financial condition and entries/exits/layout of your home where they wouldn't have known this previously - you've offered yourself up as a target whereas before you essentially had safety in numbers. If you were a target, the information you've shared across platforms gets aggregated together and can be used against you or as you without you knowing or ability to do anything about it. In general, it's good practice to limit the info shared whether public or not.

You also underestimate how much spam you are creating for yourself via bots / marketing. Sorry for the off-topic, I'll go back into my hole.