SS/SC build

Aguinaga

I went through the build logs last night and couldn’t find a SS/SC build with steps. I’m trying to do the videos but with a lot missing, I’m just getting overwhelmed. ( up to later and might of missed it)

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I don't think DF has the new SC specific videos ready yet. There are a number of finished SC kits that are finished and running so feel free to ask questions and we'll help you the best we can.

KSLunsfo

The original videos are still a very good guide (NA build), with only some minor differences for the SC version. I would say there's a few more differences if going the TC version. The most difficult part is likely when you get to the point of brakes, suspension and ebrake if you opt for one. The old videos stop in the beginning stages of front brakes/suspension.

Far as build LOGS go, there's no complete step by step build log out there. Build logs are as detailed (or minimally detailed) as the builder chooses to write up.

Aguinaga

Okay thank you guys. I’m more of the change my oil and filters type of wrench guy. Putting in my break line, I was puzzled for a few minutes why I have an extra one. Then the light bulb hit, clutch line ‍♂. No worries I can laugh at myself pretty good.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Okay thank you guys. I’m more of the change my oil and filters type of wrench guy. Putting in my break line, I was puzzled for a few minutes why I have an extra one. Then the light bulb hit, clutch line ‍♂. No worries I can laugh at myself pretty good.
Find 3-4 build logs with the same donor as yours. Read through EVERY page.
Even @Ark :D ‘s 50+ pages. ;)
There is a wealth of info in the forum.
And. There are plenty of limited skill/knowledge members who have completed the Goblin. :)