SOLD - SS/SC Extended City Frame Goblin for Sale

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Not you're typical Goblin build for sale. Located in St Peters MO.

20230101_155806.jpg

$20k

Extremely unique goblin. Custom hood, body panels (cut from .050 hardened aluminum panels), rear wing (nine lives racing element on custom uprights), seat slider brackets, front light bar mount, tail light mounts, line lock rear parking brake. Had cluster reset to zero, 4907 miles on the build, 98k on engine and about 2k less on the transmission. Missouri registered and titled, ready to transfer. Build log is pretty detailed on what went into building this car.

Timing belt/water pump etc less than 5k miles ago
Aftermarket Shifter, (comes with stock shifter)
Dual pass end plate
2.8 pulley installed, 2.9 pulley comes with it.
60lb injectors
phenolic spacer between intake and head
Lightweight ZZP race battery (weights 11lbs).
Sparco R100 Sky seats on sliders for adjustability
GM performance clutch and throw out bearing
ZZP aluminum lightweight flywheel
AEM Air/Fuel Gauge
NGR Quick disconnect steering wheel
Assault Industries leather wrapped steering wheel, not the cheap DF wheel.
Toyo RA1's with less than 700 miles on them
15x7 6UL's front wheel (10.6 lb)
17x8 6UL Rear wheel (~14lb)
Saturn Vue EPS with potentiometer to adjust steering power assistance
Baja Design front light bar as high beam
Rigid industries chase tail lights for brake/turn/back up lights
2 sets of spare body work, not wrapped
Fiberglass engine cover is included but was never used so its bare

Check the drive link for detailed photos, car was just washed prior to pictures so that's water you're seeing under it.

Last edited:

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Bump. Bought a real truck so this needs to go. Happy to workout some kind of delivery option too, I drive from Missouri to Florida quite often to visit my folks.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Your car is great looking. Someone is going to get a lot of custom fabrication with this purchase. Light weight aluminum hood really shows off the exoskeleton frame.

That rear spoiler is a nice, agressive feature.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Have you posted on the Facebook Goblin pages? Sometime people are looking to buy there as well.

Do you have any stuff on that rear wing setup? I'd love to make something similar.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Have you posted on the Facebook Goblin pages? Sometime people are looking to buy there as well.

Do you have any stuff on that rear wing setup? I'd love to make something similar.
I haven't.

I bought a small chunk of a 9 Lives racing wing element, modeled it up in Solidworks then designed the uprights around it and the frame till I was happy with how it looked. Sorry but I'm not looking to sell or give the design away as its one of the things that sets my goblin apart from others.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Bump. Installing DFs shifter this weekend and the rear wing was powder coated black to get rid of the bubbling vinyl wrap on the wing.

Haven't driven the car since September. Open to offers.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Eager to sell, would really like it out of my garage. Dropping price to $20k. Happy to work out shipping and/or delivery, depending on location.