SS/TC Standard Fuel Line

Northshoresaint

What is the DF Goblin standard installation for the fuel line on the ‘09 SS/TC?
I have the donor fuel line, which could be twisted and turned to fit, but would put stress on the line and plastic fuel pump connection.
Included in the fuel tank hardware kit are 2 fuel quick connects and a short steel fuel line. Any help is greatly appreciated.
778F1A59-A042-4F90-86B9-007FEB7E08F6.jpeg

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Im just guessing here as I havnt got that far and I dont think its in a video but, I think the steel line goes in the fuel filter and the two connectors are to connect the filter to the engine.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I use the original line on TCs but you can make a line using the two fittings. You will not use the steel tube.
Use some of the leftover Nylon12 tubing we shipped with your kit.

Old video of installing the elbow.

Northshoresaint

Im just guessing here as I havnt got that far and I dont think its in a video but, I think the steel line goes in the fuel filter and the two connectors are to connect the filter to the engine.
On the SS/TC the fuel line connects the pump directly to engine, about 18 inches apart. Fuel filter is integral to the fuel pump.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I went with the donor fuel line. May go back with the new fittings and nylon line at a later date.View attachment 21502
You will want to zip tie the fuel line in a few points when done. The fuel pressure surges will make it jump around quite a bit.
If you have not already, find the other 09 tc builds and bookmark them Plenty of good pertinent info. :)