Stainless Steel Muffler replacement

This looks to be the DF exhaust but in stainless steel. Are there any other differences other than material?
The title to this tread is "Stainless Steel Muffler replacement" but yeah with the limited space and the fact we were requested to make a better looking replacement this is what we came up with. I do have other ideas but it would be best to get a Goblin in our shop to perfect them and they will cost more.

This is the cheapest best looking replacement we could make, and which I know some were asking about cost too. This is going to land at about $700 for the 2.5" and $800 for the 3"

I did also order parts today to make a middle cost style that I feel will change the sounds but we will see, so stay tuned for that.

If anyone is interested I have another muffler that one of my guys made but messed up the o2 bung placement and didn't catch it till welding was completed. A new o2 was added in the right spot but their screw up could be your deal. $500 shipped if someone wants it?

Attachments

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Can you get one of your guys to mess up a 3" kit so I can get a deal on one? :p

Last edited:
If anyone is interested I have another muffler that one of my guys made but messed up the o2 bung placement and didn't catch it till welding was completed. A new o2 was added in the right spot but their screw up could be your deal. $500 shipped if someone wants it?
Bump