Sold! - Street frame, automatic, NA. - $15,000

Matt TT

Located: Greeley, Colorado
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 720-938-2721

Putting up my street frame Goblin. Chassis number 22 from the manufacturer, Doyle Fabrication. This is a mid-engine kit car with a full tube frame chassis powered by an NA 2.2L inline 4 from a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT and an automatic transmission. Corbeau seats and 5pt harness included. Quick release steering wheel.

Finished building two years ago and has been registered and street legal since. Clean title in hand. It is an absolute blast to drive and gets lots of attention.

Engine has a decent amount of miles but was completely gone over when removed from the cobalt and runs strong. Currently has a lexan windscreen, but I have the laminated windshield glass one I used for state inspections as well, though it is cracked. There was a manufacturing issue with the rear wing in these kits which resulted in splitting along the front edge. I patched it with fiberglass to stop the split (not the prettiest but it works, picture included). New rear wings are simple to find and there are several options. Couple minor paint defects. The “teeth” are decals and came out a little more wrinkly then I’d hoped.

Attachments

Last edited:

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Sharp looking car.

To help the folks that are looking for completed goblins, can you post your location, asking price, and preferred contact method?