Suggestions on this doner

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The fuel pump assy. will be different and will need to be replaced. I wouldn't think the wiring would be too different, it would only be emission related which much of that gets removed anyway.

Nothing wrong with needing a new clutch. I replaced mine just to be on the safe side since it was all torn down and very accessible.

Chris Eggert

So I found another doner a 2008 SS/TC 110,000 miles no LSD needs new brakes and new clutch looks in pictures like it's pretty clean for 4000 what do you guys think I probably can get back my be 1000 back or more if I try to sell some parts but also it's a Cali car is there any difference in the wiring what do you guys think
I saw an add for a 2006 ss G85 zzp stage 2 car for sale asking price was $3000 then lowered to $2000 after about 3 weeks in Victorville, California. If you are out that way and want to check it out. I really need to figure out how to post pics on here. The pics look good, but you never know. No mention of mileage or anything just says "06 Cobalt SS ZZP stage 2 G85". If you have FB you can send me a message and I will send you the screen shots

Chris Eggert

No I'm in NJ the car is in nj they brought it from cali
Ok I just saw the "Cali car" comment and I had just saw the add again about 30 min ago while looking over some classifieds. So I was thinking you were on the west coast.

I had to get up way to early this morning for a doctors appointment and I dont function on all cylinders when I only get 2 or 3 hours sleep...lol

David

So I think I finally bought my doner i found it in a dealer I did all the paperwork and I will be talking a little road trip on Saturday morning to pick her up hopefully I can make same money back on selling parts I dont need