#&@* Supply and Demand

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
We broke the retaining clip for the crankshaft position sensor on our LNF. I've checked everywhere I can find and pricing is $49-$120. Whhhaatttt, are they nuts.

Does anyone have a fix other than silicone? I will resort to that before I spend $50 on a connector, but I would sure like to do it right, or right er. Any ideas.

20200623_120553.jpg
20200623_120557.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Any of the removed/discarded connectors from the original harness the same or similar? I have not done my harness yet, so I am not sure.. Maybe someone who has done a recent harness can remember?

Motoracer110

I still have my old motor and wire harness I’ll look tomorrow. I could just cut the thing off with enough wire for you to splice if u like?

bradr

You can also de-pin the wires and move them to a replacement housing if you do not want to splice it.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
not sure where it's broke, but I have used JB plastic weld, it's really good, tough stuff.
The latch is what broke. I've bought 2 of them for $50 each and they've both been wrong. Looks like I'll have to spend $100+ to get the right one. When it falls off, it quits immediately, and there's not a lot of room down there to put it back on.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Seriously? Problem solved. Just wish I hadn't spent $50 on a new cam sensor connector on Friday. The harness would have been free. My harness was sevearly oiled and de-loomed. There are several connectors that had wire nuts holding them on. I've soldered up and fixed everything I can, but a nice new harness would solve all the problems.