TC A/C delete accessory belt length or part number?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
On the turbo charged engine, you can completely delete the A/C compressor. What is the part number for the shorter belt then needed?

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
dang it. I need to learn how to do a better search. Looked for 20 minutes before giving up and posting like a dummy....

Thanks!!!!

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Funny side note, I found that belt number because cobalts ordered in Canada could be ordered without AC. I guess it might work for crazy northerners but the thought of purposefully ordering a new car without AC had never crossed this southerners mind

RouteAbel

Zzp has it for $18.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Zzp has it for $18.

Close, but no cigar.

ZZP has the "345" is the stock replacement belt for LSJ(turbo) without Air Conditioning. Or if you were to remove your AC compressor.
but that only works if I remove my supercharger, and use a turbo.
So far, I have never seen a SC AC delete kit.

mnKevin

I got a 34.5” belt of rock auto. It was too short for my 2008 TC. Ended up making two runs to Napa and came up with a 35 5/8” that worked.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The 345 from ZZP fits exactly as shown in the photo from Ark with the correct tension applied. As the belt gets 'broken in' it will stretch slightly and the gap between the tensioner and the opposite side will reduce slightly. Installing a longer belt may allow the belt to slip as it ages.