TC intercooler and HX fan wiring

Stretch2126

What are y’all doing for wiring these up? I had my harness done by DF and there are no wires for the intercooler pump (like on the SC harness) and only one small red and white wire up at the front that I’m presuming is for accessory power and not for the small fan. I wasn’t sure if this was different for everyone and they did there own thing or if I was missing something.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Did you specify the TC with DF when you ordered the harness. I seem to remember the the videos specifying a wire for that purpose. I don't remember for sure since I did my own 2 sub-fuse box, one for full time and one for switched power. I used this to switch relays to power the fan and pump.

Stretch2126

Did you specify the TC with DF when you ordered the harness. I seem to remember the the videos specifying a wire for that purpose. I don't remember for sure since I did my own 2 sub-fuse box, one for full time and one for switched power. I used this to switch relays to power the fan and pump.
Yeah I did. Everything else matches up. It seems I have one extra plug but I think it was for ambient temperature.

JPas914

I wired up a relay to power the heat exchanger fan and pump. Then just used an ‘add a circuit’ in the ABS fuse location as the trigger for the relay. The fan/pump kick on whenever the key is turned to on. You could also install the add-a-circuit in a fuse that is only powered when the car is running.

Stretch2126

I wired up a relay to power the heat exchanger fan and pump. Then just used an ‘add a circuit’ in the ABS fuse location as the trigger for the relay. The fan/pump kick on whenever the key is turned to on. You could also install the add-a-circuit in a fuse that is only powered when the car is running.
I’ll have to try that idea. Thanks for the feedback