Thank you

socaljeff3798

I just wanted to give huge thank you to everyone at DF Goblin.
Starting with Lonnie, Adam, Brenda and Kimberly.
I am fortunate enough that I live close by and I tend to stop in all the time for questions or other parts I need as I am doing this build and even though I know I am interrupting them they always treat me like I am not bothering them at all.
They are all just good people.
If you have dealt with any of them you know.
If your considering building a kit car you can not find better people to work with. Every car, every customer is important to them. I have seen their customer service first hand. And they go above and beyond to take care of their I will call them customers but in reality you become part of the DF Goblin family.
So thank you again.

Sincerely,
Jeff Terry, Kaufman, TX #312.

Attachments

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Lonny offered to send me a new caliper when he noticed I had said on here, it was sticking shut when I pulled on the parking brake. I declined, because I may have easily gunked the caliper up myself when I painted it, but his offer resonated with me.

Back when I was turning the Heim joints into my front suspension arms, two of them went in fine, and two of them went in to a point, resisted, and then would not come back out. I figured I had turned them into the wrong arms (cross-threaded), but Adam asked for pictures of the threads from the back, as best I could, and stated that it was DF's fault, either the threads had not been cleaned up correctly with a tap, or they had sent the wrong Heim joints. I still doubt that to this day, but he sent me a new pair of suspension arms for nothing.

When I sent my wheel hubs to them for drilling out to 5x114.3, they put 3d-printed ABS caps on them for me even though they didn't need to do that.

When I was embroiled in my electrical crisis (which spawned something like 15 pages in my build log alone), Lonny called me on his own time to talk with me and help me through it and/or offer moral support.

These guys are second to none. Yes, mistakes happen ... some happened with my kit order ... but they make things right as rain.

socaljeff3798

Thank you for sharing......We always here when there is a problem but few people say anything when they get it right so the reason for my post. Thank you again.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I hear tell that the Google reviews help them, if you haven't shared that positivity with the world

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I hear tell that the Google reviews help them, if you haven't shared that positivity with the world

What the heck!!!???
My review two months ago was the last one??
Come on y’all!
Show the DF crew some love!! :)

Scott #321

OK I'm very frugal (cheap) by nature so when I originally saw the price of a turbo kit from DF I thought that that's pretty high. Wrong when you start looking at everything involved this is a very good price. Then I saw what DF charges to work a wiring harness and thought that it was excessive. Wrong again, after working my own wiring harness with assistance from very well done and thorough how to videos from DF I came to realize this too is a bargain. Now I have changed plans to require drilling my hubs out to 5X114.3 and once again DF supplied hubs already drilled out are something I would consider a bargain. What a great company that understand and cares about their customers needs. Thank you all.

Attachments

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I have been around since the double digit frames and I’ve seen countless times where the Doyle family have gone out of their way to assist or show their appreciation for their customers. They really love what they do.

Back when I bought my frame I knew the Goblin was going to blow up and be huge; not just because of the kit, but also their work ethic. This kit car is such a huge part of my life in just the fact that it inspired me to pick up metal fabrication, CAD, and now even 3-D printing.

I still call up Lonny or Adam periodically just to BS and talk shop, and they always have the time. That says a lot.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
I think the above is why I keep up with this forum. I now doubt I will ever build/own a Goblin (but you never know...), but I DO enjoy and appreciate the sense of community and camaraderie going on here. If/when I ever build/buy one, I KNOW I will be in the best hands for any help needed!
Carry on....

socaljeff3798

I have been around since the double digit frames and I’ve seen countless times where the Doyle family have gone out of their way to assist or show their appreciation for their customers. They really love what they do.

Back when I bought my frame I knew the Goblin was going to blow up and be huge; not just because of the kit, but also their work ethic. This kit car is such a huge part of my life in just the fact that it inspired me to pick up metal fabrication, CAD, and now even 3-D printing.

I still call up Lonny or Adam periodically just to BS and talk shop, and they always have the time. That says a lot.
Hey Brian. as you know they dont "have" the time...But they make the time....and that speaks volumes!