The zombie dragon 300zx resurrection

Bajakid1450

So this car was a collection of parts from all the projects from the past and and a rusty roller frame it has been sitting in a friends backyard since 2015 when we gave up on it because the previous owner gutted the interior, suspension, and drivetrain. So I said let's try making a car to tow the Goblin with
This is a major work in progress so play nice
Its a 1992 Nissan 300zx 2+2
It has a 94 vh45de engine, 370z cd009 6 speed trans, wiring specialties wiring harness, a 96 300zx TT rear diff, short shifter, twin disc clutch, Volvo electric power steering pump, 1 piece chromoly drive shaft, nistune ecu, dual rear calipers and hydro e-brake

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I remember thinking, when pulling the interior out of the Cobalt, I would hate to have to put all that back together... best of luck to you, looks like a cool project! I have always had a soft spot for the Q45 those motors came out of, that thing should sound great!

Bajakid1450

Yea the interior is a pain but got the air working and all the dash controls working too :)

Attachments

Bajakid1450

I remember thinking, when pulling the interior out of the Cobalt, I would hate to have to put all that back together... best of luck to you, looks like a cool project! I have always had a soft spot for the Q45 those motors came out of, that thing should sound great!
Ohh it runs great and sounds mean