TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

Brett

That's for emissions. I took the sensor off an made a plate to cap off the opening.

You might need it if emissions are required.

TheDon

Pretty sure this is an intake air temp sensor and that it goes in pipe between throttle body and intercooler, but looks different than ones I've seen in other builds and hole doesn't line up?
Trying to confirm it does go here before I start making it fit. Thanks

Attachments

Brett

Pretty sure this is an intake air temp sensor and that it goes in pipe between throttle body and intercooler, but looks different than ones I've seen in other builds and hole doesn't line up?
Trying to confirm it does go here before I start making it fit. Thanks
Looks like the 3 bar map sensors. Common upgrade with a tune to get more HP out of the LNF.

Single bolt is fine. I believe that there is a 3d printed bracket that would help hold it in but plenty of people run just the one bolt with no issues.

TheDon

Looks like the 3 bar map sensors. Common upgrade with a tune to get more HP out of the LNF.

Single bolt is fine. I believe that there is a 3d printed bracket that would help hold it in but plenty of people run just the one bolt with no issues.
Thank you hole is a little off, but close enough I can make it work

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Going to have to take the wheels off to continue progress, since I test fit them all I do is stare at it and take pics.
I don’t blame you. It looks great with those wheels on. How wide did you go?

nevermind, see above its 275s. Looks really good!