TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

TheDon

Yea im not the first I saw it on another build just kept playing with it in the vice. Not bolted tight in pic. Next will be cutting for the front vents. Read a few logs but if there's any tricks let me know

TheDon

Felt like I was due for an update, the state (Maine) doesn't seem to want my money I will have to do Montana route. Verified coolant system is working as it's supposed to last night. Still haven't seen intercooler pump kick on?

Attachments

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Your inter cooler pump should come on all the time. Depending on the setup in the ECM, I have it set to come on with the ingition.

TheDon

Your inter cooler pump should come on all the time. Depending on the setup in the ECM, I have it set to come on with the ingition.
Thanks for confirming I may have an issue then, I've never seen it on before. I used clear tubing

Ross

Goblin Guru
There is a setting in HP Tuners that sets the delay for the coolant pump. Default is 10 seconds after the ignition key is turned on, then the pump starts, runs until the key is turned off.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Are the ECM intercooler settings relevant for an SS/TC? I thought only the SS/SC tunes had the A2W intercooler pump stock.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Are the ECM intercooler settings relevant for an SS/TC? I thought only the SS/SC tunes had the A2W intercooler pump stock.
You are correct, not available for the TC. It's hard to keep up with who has what donor. It's in the title for this one, but I often forget to look there, and the signature doesn't show on the phone.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Unfortunately it's not in a signature not on mobile, either...

Mod your signature here.

Last edited:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Guess I found the answer to my question while watching your YouTube Video.

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

TheDon

Been a few days since I was on had to log in. Yea got mine in the group buy it works perfect and love the look. But if I had known df was going to come out with the new tunnel I would of waited and got that one the new one looks so simple and to the point.