Those of you stripping donors.

JERMzSS

I just picked up a really clean ss/tc with 66k miles on it. Only problem was it has been wrecked and the place that fixed it used the cheapest replacement parts that exists. Sonif you are needing to get rid of some of these thing I'm interested.

I need 1 good ss/tc wheel

A front clip for ss/tc (hopefully red hood, front bumper, left and right fendes) that isn't damaged would be awesome but I'm open to anything that might be available and within a reasonable distance.

Possibly a passenger door

I know there's more that I'm forgetting. I'll add to the list as it comes to me. Again i know finding a good red from clip is a long shot so post up whatever you have. Thanks!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Awesome, that'll make a great - ohh, never mind.
Good point. Don't you need to start a second Goblin build? His and her Goblins. What made you decide to restore it back to a Cobalt? Or is this the tow vehicle, like Adam has?

JERMzSS

I actually saved it from becoming a Goblin. I race with a guy who bought it for that purpose but decided to go with a turbo Miata.

It could eventually be a Goblin but other than the crappy fitting front clip its just an extremely clean car and I hate to see one that still has life as a Cobalt in it get cut up.

This one has been tuned and I've seen it peak at 27 pounds of boost so if it does become a goblin I doubt the why will drive it much LOL

Reactions: jpr

askiles

Goblin Guru
I have a 2006 Cobalt SS in red that is about to get donor-fied. Plenty of parts coming off of it. I am in Tempe, AZ. Lemme know what you may want.

-Andy

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I have a 2006 Cobalt SS in red that is about to get donor-fied. Plenty of parts coming off of it. I am in Tempe, AZ. Lemme know what you may want.

-Andy
Adding to Andy's message: his car is in Arizona and likely have much less rust issues than almost every place else, would be worth looking into these parts if you doing a rebuild/restoration of a Cobalt.

Christopher Sanchez

Just looked my doors have a whole lot of black overspray from prepping parts I guess. Something to consider. Let me know if you want them I will tuck them back in a shed somewhere rather than to the wrecking yard

BAR-AIR

Good Afternoon,
Off the wall question.
I have an 2005 Cobalt SS with real minor damage to the drivers fender, hood and bumper cover. I also have an 2007 Cobalt LT (Basic 2 door) anyone know if the 2007’s front clip can be mounted on the 2005??? Don’t know if the years are different or the SS with the intercooler is going to cause interference. Just thinking about getting the 2005 up and running for the time being.
THX,
Bruce