Throw out bearing - LSJ

WYGoblin

I had the same question and I watched the video from zzp (Throw out bearing travel). It wont help if you don't have the new throwout bearing though. I had a new on in the new f35 I had and measured and I was ok. I did order one from zzp with the spacer but never used it cause the new trans came with them

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
If you plan to upgrade to the GMPP clutch kit, it should come with the upgraded throw out bearing. If not, that is the one to get.

I think ZZP wants you to buy their spacer. The video tells you how to measure for it. https://zzperformance.com/products/throw-out-bearing-spacer
not to hijack this thread, but is there a difference between the factory f35 throwout bearing and the Gmpp throwout bearing? I have a new tranny and it has the throwout bearing already installed, and I also have the one that came with my Gmpp clutch kit.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Yes, the GMPP is the one ZZP is selling as the upgraded one. What the difference?... not sure. I had both as well since you and I went a similar route. New tranny with green TOB and new GMPP clutch kit. I went with the new GMPP TOB.

Gsd autos mn

205BF7E3-E0B5-48EA-A4BA-04CF5C4F29FA.png
I just got one new OEM 2017 stock for turbo $64 on ebay 24242805
The LSJ apparently bleeds off pressure so the LN4 model is what you should be using 2424805