Throw out bearing

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Good morning, Can someone tell me where to purchase the 3 throw out bearing bolts, I stripped head on one ,and lost one, I don’t want to try and order some and come in wrong. I spent 20 dollars on a turbo gasket from ZZP yesterday. I was texting back and forth and told the guy I needed gasket between turbo and down pipe and he shows me a picture of one and I tell him that doesn’t look right then he says all the turbos take that same gasket. So against my better judgement I ordered it and while I was putting my wire harness on engine I look at the turbo and see the gasket he is talking about is the turbo to engine gasket. So now I have that wrong part coming and don’t need it. So if someone can point in in the right direction for the turbo to down pipe gasket I would greatly appreciate the help.. I’m probably calling it the wrong name anyway. The gasket with the 4 new bolts on it.
I know I need help on 2 different thing’s
Thank all of you guy‘s for all the help , I really appreciate it very MUCH !!!

Attachments

WYGoblin

I went to napa for that gasket but they got it through a gm dealer. They could not find it in their system. I am not home right now or I would get you the part number.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
@Zoom Zoom Please confirm if M6x1 and the length (20 or 25mm) if you could - I'll be going through this shortly also
I haven’t forgot about you. My bolts should be here tomorrow. I ordered both 20, 25 but I went with Allen wrench heads to getter a better grip
@Zoom Zoom Please confirm if M6x1 and the length (20 or 25mm) if you could - I'll be going through this shortly also
I haven’t forgot about you, My bolt’s should be here tomorrow

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I haven’t forgot about you. My bolts should be here tomorrow. I ordered both 20, 25 but I went with Allen wrench heads to getter a better grip
I got these from the bolts

Attachments

Last edited: