Tie rod and front hubs

ole mother

Tie rod ends on existing donor fit fine through the billet piece supplied by DF but new tie rod end supplied with the kit are half inch short any thoughts. Also hubs do not sit flush when trying to install them took off cap that holds plug and still hits billet piece that the tie rod is connected to. Any help would be greatly appreciated

ole mother

It is hitting tie rod bracket (billet bracket) speed sensor is off still hits. I will get pictures today. I will also take a picture of tie rod issue not being long enough in height not length I know it is adjustable. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Yes my hubs will not go in all the way it hits the billet bracket
If you're referring to the wheel bearing/hub assembly, do you have an ABS hub? That is no bueno in the front upright. Have to remove the ABS portion and cover the bearing.

They are not large enough seem to be too short they are flush no visible threads.
If you're referring to the tie rod end, the steering arms have tapered holes and have to be correct left/right.

If you update your signature with some info on your car and a link to your build thread (if available) you can get better and faster answers to your questions: update your signature

95Blitz

If you're referring to the wheel bearing/hub assembly, do you have an ABS hub? That is no bueno in the front upright. Have to remove the ABS portion and cover the bearing.

If you're referring to the tie rod end, the steering arms have tapered holes and have to be correct left/right. <---- This

If you update your signature with some info on your car and a link to your build thread (if available) you can get better and faster answers to your questions: update your signature