Tilton/Wilwood pedal box master cylinder sizes

AMCAMX1969

I am about to pull the trigger on a pedal box and am waiting for a reply from Tilton on brake and clutch master cylinder sizes. What have others used, mainly on the clutch master cylinder? Sent a form to Tilton to determine the sizing of the brake cylinders so (hopefully) whatever they come up with will be close as far as brake cylinders.

AMCAMX1969

Just checked my email and Tilton came back with 7/8" front and 3/4" rear master cylinders so really just looking for sizing for the clutch

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Just checked my email and Tilton came back with 7/8" front and 3/4" rear master cylinders so really just looking for sizing for the clutch
How’s your build going? I’ll have to ride up and check it out, We aren’t to far apart 2 hour drive probably

AMCAMX1969

Just getting back to it, ended up with another project that needed the engine rebuilt. I thought that would go fairly quickly but getting parts is a nightmare (gonna be a couple of months before the pistons/rods I ordered get here).

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
These are un-boosted sizing, correct? Those are pretty much what I got from Baer for sizing on a 1600lb mid-engine platform, when I was looking at a manual setup. :)

AMCAMX1969

These are un-boosted sizing, correct? Those are pretty much what I got from Baer for sizing on a 1600lb mid-engine platform, when I was looking at a manual setup. :)
Yes, ended up ordering a Wilwood setup really liked the idea of getting rid of the cobalt pedal box assembly. Went ahead and ordered new clutch and brake switches, looks like it will be pretty simple to fab a bracket/linkage to connect to the pedal box.

ATMironov

I’m using 3/4 for the clutch, 13/16 front and 7/10 rear on a tilton box.
im also using the brembo 4 piston front calipers. I have no idea if any of its correct at this point as I’m still building.
Tilton sized the cylinders for me as well.