Tons and tons of parts

ThePartsGuy

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself on this platform.

I'm Max, the parts guy. I've had 33 Deltas and see no end in sight. From wrecked ones to blown up ones to flips to my current 640whp monster......in just 2 years I've had it all.

That said, I have a monster hoard of parts. I may not have a ton to help with building Goblins directly as I've focused on what sells as repair items. But as I learn the parts yall may need I can begin to stock those as well.

I have a boatload of LSJ stuff. No LNF stuff at this time.

I'm located 30 minutes west of Cincinnati.

Current inventory:
Cobalt. 05 blown motor high miles mostly complete. Mainly missing body pieces
Cobalt 05 shell. LSJ could be used for wiring
Cobalt 06 rebuilt motor but has electrical gremlins. Currently not running. Body is trashed
Redline 05 LSJ turbo swapped. High miles but a solid driver. Turbo kit has under 200 miles. I could provide the cobalt items to use as a donor I believe.

On top of this I have a random assortment of odds and ends kicking around.

What do you need?

jayrolls

I'm Max, the parts guy. I've had 33 Deltas and see no end in sight. From wrecked ones to blown up ones to flips to my current 640whp monster......in just 2 years I've had it all.

That said, I have a monster hoard of parts. I may not have a ton to help with building Goblins directly as I've focused on what sells as repair items. But as I learn the parts yall may need I can begin to stock those as well.

Current inventory:
Cobalt 06 rebuilt motor but has electrical gremlins. Currently not running. Body is trashed
Redline 05 LSJ turbo swapped. High miles but a solid driver. Turbo kit has under 200 miles. I could provide the cobalt items to use as a donor I believe.

What do you need?
Valve cover for an LSJ?

jayrolls

Current inventory:

What do you need?
Looking for both front steering knuckles.