Total length of goblin chassis as it is delivered.

wallace58

Could anyone give me the length of the Goblin chassis as it is when you pick it up from DF or have it delivered? The reason I ask is DF emailed me if I could bring another Florida builders kit back to Florida when I get mine. I have a 20' enclosed trailer with a V-Nose. With the V-Nose, I have about 22' of room since the front of the Goblin is narrow. I did a similar deal when I brought back my 35 Hot Rod Truck and a MK4 kits from Factory Five with the same trailer. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I got 2 comfortably on a 20’ car trailer. You could easily turn one backwards and stagger them to squish them in further and make room for all the boxes.

wallace58

Thanks, I was thinking it would work Ok. The chassis specs of the DF website show 127" length. That will easy fit 2 in my trailer at that length. I really appreciate the response back. ;)

Chubbs

When I picked up mine, the front radiator support structure was already bolted in place, which adds probably a foot to the overall length. It can easily be removed with 4 bolts (allen wrench) if you are tight on space.

wallace58

When I picked up mine, the front radiator support structure was already bolted in place, which adds probably a foot to the overall length. It can easily be removed with 4 bolts (allen wrench) if you are tight on space.
Thanks, that is good to know.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I’d bet that if you asked DF they could trim the corners off the nose the first pallet, to gain a couple of inches. They are crafty fellows!

wallace58

It has been an interesting few days for sure. As it turns out I will be bringing 3 kits back to Florida with me. 2 other kits besides mine that the new owners live in Fl. After sending all the interior dimensions of my 25' enclosed trailer to Adam he is convinced all 3 will fit no problem. We will be getting them on 2/3/2023 and then visit family in Frisco,TX. Should be home on the 8th and hopefully have the other kits picked up from my place soon after.
C3A95760-9BBA-425B-949F-71CBCBF56D11.jpeg

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I'd bet it made a symphony of whistling sounds! Great packing job though! "I've been in tighter spots than this.... can't think of any just now!" Dr. Jones