Track Days

Scott Geyer

Hey Guys,
Wanted to get some feedback on how the Goblin handles around high speed corners?? Also, is there after market suspension parts available to improve the handling?

Kenny123

Hey Guys,
Wanted to get some feedback on how the Goblin handles around high speed corners?? Also, is there after market suspension parts available to improve the handling?
Well I don't have many miles on mine however my favorite way to drive it fast cornering. This thing (at least how I have mine set up, meaning tires and suspension) are EXCELLENT.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
I have my suspension set up soft for street and autocross. Talking to Justin Reed, he was wondering why, as my suspension would bottom out. I wasn't having a issue with that. Then I found out that he corners at 125 mph in his races, and I corner at 25 mph. No wonder he has 600 lb springs in the front, and I have 225/475 lb springs.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I've seen @ncgoblin 's car run at the track, it looked very fun. A lot of folks do very well tracking them, there's a lot of adjustment to make to get it dialed in, though.

I don't think my stomach would enjoy it too much, though.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Anybody know the name of the company that makes stiffer springs?
QA1 is what most use but you can use the standard measurements of the springs and get springs from other manufacturers. Diameter, height, and rate are the most common specs for the springs. And as with any tuning, there is no one right answer.