Transaxle Angle Help

Chubbs

Not sure if you got it figured out yet or not, but here's your photo with some arrows. Loosen nut number 1, then turn the entire lower knuckle mount (#2) relative to the shock body. The whole thing is threaded and needs to be lengthened.

I did the exact same thing, as I didn't realize that lower portion was even adjustable. They ship it completely collapsed to make it as short as possible.

Attachments

Adam in CLE

I can get the bottom of the shock plate to 4.25 but the top is at 13.5 not 12.25. Then the half shaft is too low. The shock is 4.5" from the bottom of the shock mount. Mind if I call you tomorrow? If so what time would work?

Adam in CLE

Not sure if you got it figured out yet or not, but here's your photo with some arrows. Loosen nut number 1, then turn the entire lower knuckle mount (#2) relative to the shock body. The whole thing is threaded and needs to be lengthened.

I did the exact same thing, as I didn't realize that lower portion was even adjustable. They ship it completely collapsed to make it as short as possible.
Thanks, that is already set. When I adjust the lower spring mount, the top doesn't like up with Chad's dimensions as he outlined.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I can get the bottom of the shock plate to 4.25 but the top is at 13.5 not 12.25. Then the half shaft is too low. The shock is 4.5" from the bottom of the shock mount. Mind if I call you tomorrow? If so what time would work?
Not sure if this is addressed to me but I should be available most of day. Do you still have my number?