Transmission mount adapters for F35s

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
If your donor broke the transmission mount adapter during the transition (wreck) from a Cobalt SS to a Goblin donor you may have found a replacement difficult to locate.

We have made a replacement that we will be offering after the hardware gets here. I will have Austin add it to the store as soon as we get a price together.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
This is a great reminder for me and others! Just because the factory made that part out of cast Aluminum doesn't mean it can't be replicated in steel. Too many bits are factory specific but with some thought and research can be fabbed instead. Sometimes I just need to be reminded! Thanks!:cool:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Just took a look out in the garage and I don’t see that I have one laying around, and a don’t seem to see it in any of the ALLDATA exploded views.

I have a 2007 SS with a F35 am I missing this part?

I don’t see it in the store, is it still be offered?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
False alarm, took a closer look and I was mistaken it is still mounted to the case.

When I looked at it quick I was thinking i was missing something that looked similar to what DFK is offearring?

Rauq

Goblin Guru
You have what you need for the trans side mount, their offering is a replacement in case yours is broken or missing since the original part is pretty hard to find and unavailable from dealers.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
This part is commonly broken in front end collisions or from J/Y disassembly abuse. DF's design caught my eye; seeing the original part beside the DF fabbed bit just reminded me to think outside the OEM Part image/style BOX. Thanks, Doyles!