TravMac's Extended Track Goblin (#253) - 2007 SS/SC Doner

TravMac

We are a special bunch up here lol. I went with the throwback plate over the others... it just looks the best I think. Though the new digital plates are interesting.

All great ideas for the paperwork storage. The bag under the seat idea was on my mind. That's how my motorcycle has it, so should be good for this too for now. Maybe I'll make a nice waterproof case for it and some small tools when the 3d printer comes!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Thinking I could use a rear view mirror and some sort of storage for the insurance and registration too. If anyone has a good spot they use other than their pocket, I'd like to hear it!
I use a motorcycle tank bag between my seats to store small odds and ends. It hangs from the tab for engine cover.
C4A66C8A-0B25-4234-8DB1-8712BBC9AAF5.jpeg

TravMac

Well got it out and about! I'm amazed how different you have to drive it cruising around town compared to ripping around at autocross. Now I understand a lot of folks with bounce in the throttle. A few miles in figured bracing against the center tunnel helped a lot. Did some highway, some back streets, some city. Overall was just so cool to get it out. Not the best beauty shots for now, but first trip needs something!

PXL_20230527_164539266.jpgPXL_20230527_174518252.jpgPXL_20230527_175027509.jpg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Well got it out and about! I'm amazed how different you have to drive it cruising around town compared to ripping around at autocross.
Since it’s not 100 yet, I have been driving mine around lately. It’s weird driving “normal” vs autocross. :p Totally different car.