Tuning 09 tc

Scott #321

Can someone with some hp tuners knowledge give me a starting place for this please.
I have turned off check engine light for purge, evap and 2nd o2 but watching videos I cannot set up graphs for maf tuning as i see in the vids.

Attachments

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
What videos are you watching. The LNF is different from most of everything out there and the only videos I found were the ones by Alex Johnson that got removed a couple of months ago. Have you followed the tune guide on here? I was able to use the config files there to get started for the logging.

Scott #321

Can someone with LNF tuning exp see if you see anything in this log to show why I keep getting a overboost DTC please. seems I've been trying to solve this forever and am getting nowhere.

Attachments

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I disabled DTC P0234 and Engine Diag>Airflow>Overboost/Underboost>Enable RPM to max value (10,200rpm) in both columns.

You might could adjust Overboost Error, but I don't know how it works above the 120kpa column.

Scott #321

I disabled DTC P0234 and Engine Diag>Airflow>Overboost/Underboost>Enable RPM to max value (10,200rpm) in both columns.

You might could adjust Overboost Error, but I don't know how it works above the 120kpa column.
thanks Gtstorey I'm willing to try almost anything at this point.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
here is a log file when it happens.
I’ve never been able to pick out the particular cause on a log. There are so many tables in the ECM that we don’t have access to that it’s just something to work around by basically telling the ECM to ignore it.

if you just turn off the ECM, mine will still do go into reduced boost, but no mil and will self clear when you turn the car off. Setting the over/under table so far has eliminated the problem,

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Mine will do it at only about 22-23 psi. It seems to be a time function involved. If I'm just accelerating normally through the gears, it didn't happen. Mine was rolling on the throttle when passing multiple vehicles.