Tuning for TVS with Stage 2 Cams

Ross

Goblin Guru
Chad, you succeeded in getting rid of the jerkyness? Wow, I didn't know that. Is your secret sauce tune already posted here on the forum? At what stage of engine development did it go away? After your boost reference fuel pump? After you went to Bosch fuel injectors?

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Chad, you succeeded in getting rid of the jerkyness? Wow, I didn't know that. Is your secret sauce tune already posted here on the forum? At what stage of engine development did it go away? After your boost reference fuel pump? After you went to Bosch fuel injectors?
Honestly, the answer isn’t as exciting as you would think. A really good tuned helped a lot but really helped was tuning the suspension as my fat leg would bounce all the time and bounce the throttle. Keep in mind that I also have the throttle response smoothed out close to factory whereas ZZP likes to make you think your car is faster and more responsive by clearing out the torque tables.

Bottom line, it was a combination of things but the smooth suspension helped a lot on my heavy foot bounce.