turbo "blow off" (insert shrug) seems to directly line up with the support bar that goes over the engine.

Josh's09

I am trying to move forward with my build but have come across an issue (i believe an issue). When working on trying to install the fuse box, I noticed that the turbo "blow off" (insert shrug) seems to directly line up with the support bar that goes over the engine. I went and rewatched the videos on the engine install to ensure I used the correct mounting holes and it seems correct. I was wondering, has anyone come across this issue? or found a remedy to mitigate this being an issue in the future? I am trying to avoid having to remove a bunch of work later on down the line. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also. I confirmed with Adam a few months ago that I did have the F35 transmission.

Attachments

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I don't have an LNF but I think that DF has a shorter bolt on outlet for the turbo so that the charge pipe will clear the cross member.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’m sure one of the LNF guys will chime in, but it looks like a shorter fitting and a 45* hose. Should be in the kit.
4B586C75-8D24-498E-879D-4402C7C28E63.png

Brett

There is a 45 then a straight tube then a 45 into the intercooler. You have to cut down the 45's to clear everything. It won't look like it will work but it does.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Confirmed, there is a shorter snout in the TC kit you'll have to use with a K04. It's still a tight fit.

Other turbos, like the zfr's, you can clock the compressor housing.

Josh's09

Sorry for the late responses everyone, I was AFK. Thank you all for the answers! I'll go through the boxes looking for the parts!