Turbo Engine cover

Kenny123

Can someone post pics of the engine cover mounting locations for a turbo set up. I haven't installed my cover yet and decided it is time. Now the scary part of cutting a nice piece apart.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I'm not sure what you're asking for here. There's three tabs with bolt holes right behind the seats, and then there's three tabs with bolt holes on the back bar, where the license plate light mounts to. All Goblins, regardless of donor, use these points.

Kenny123

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. There's three tabs with bolt holes right behind the seats, and then there's three tabs with bolt holes on the back bar, where the license plate light mounts to. All Goblins, regardless of donor, use these points.
Yea the tabs I understand. I guess what I'm looking for is how the top is assembled. 4 holes up front and no way to connect them after being cut.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
The kit should have come with a small metal plate with four threaded bolt holes in it. If you're missing this plate, DF will send you one. I read someone else on here was missing it, but I forget who.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
...or a little custom fiberglass work and some duz fasteners. Don't let a little creative prototyping and ingenuity keep you from doing something unique that others will want to copy. :p

JPas914

This might help you some....