escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I don’t recall a connector or sensor looking like that on my 06 LSJ harness but could it have something to do with the anti-theft?

After Ark’s post, I do recall that junction, just don’t recall it near the OBD port.

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
It's all the low-speed data wires. It's not a sensor, it's just a... thing that joins them all together. If I remember right, I cut mine out and just soldered all the green wires inside of it, together.

devianteng

My donor is a 07 SS/SC, but I remember cutting that out and soldering all the green wires together (low speed data). Do know that there is another green wire going from the OBD connector (pin 2) back to the PCM C1 connector (pin 16). Do NOT cut this one; do not include it in the green wire bundle. That was a mistake I made and just last week fixed it.

Here is the thread about it:

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Does it need to connect to anything? I can remember what it came from but I connected all them together.
If you leave it as is, make sure you can get to it easily in case you need to go back and cut/solder those.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I can't think of any harm leaving it, I think the removal was just to clean up the harness. Make sure that all of the other end of the wires are connected to something. If there are loose wire ends, make sure they are properly protected.