Voltage for Bluetooth Speakers

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Thinking about electrical hookups... where is the best place to get power for a Bluetooth speaker setup? Can pin A1 be used on the BCM C4 or is that used for something else? I have that wire labeled extra power... ... or should I use one of the other pins labeled "Ignition 1 Voltage"?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I'd use a volt meter and test C4. If it's hot while the ignition is on, but not otherwise, it would be perfect.

I'm planning on adding a small aftermarket amp that includes Bluetooth connectivity, and a nice pair (or pairs) of speakers, later on, once my wife's ire at the Goblin's expense has simmered down. To power that, I am planning to run my own fused power wire, with a relay on it that's triggered by an ignition-toggled 12v wire actually scratch the relay, I forgot that amp is a 12v remote lead input. This one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UTXQL74/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A1GIKH3L785S8V&psc=1

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ooh, the ire of the home boss is not good. You're going to need to earn some brownie points back. Spa day, no kids, then dinner and movie - maybe if the beer flu goes away? o_O :D