Wallace58's Build

wallace58

Well it is all done. I took it out for a 25 mile trouble free drive on the back roads around here this afternoon. Very fun to drive. I have not driven a formula car since 2005 so seeing the tires and suspension doing their thing as well as the smells and sounds of an open air car sure is different than your everyday driver, LOL. ;) I am sending off paperwork to get it titled hopefully in next 2 weeks or so. I am putting it up for sale right away as I built this as a flip job from the start. It was a great kit to build while I had no FFR customer kits to do during covid. 15K firm.

Thanks to all for their input, help and comments.

E8FE6E10-FC6C-4F93-AC65-8854B3FB8643.jpegA4381C70-F92A-4BFA-8613-B7CD4CBBFBA0.jpeg7E1EDF50-5DDD-422B-A7A2-E0B71F6284D6.jpeg

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Well it is all done. I took it out for a 25 mile trouble free drive on the back roads around here this afternoon. Very fun to drive. I have not driven a formula car since 2005 so seeing the tires and suspension doing their thing as well as the smells and sounds of an open air car sure is different than your everyday driver, LOL. ;) I am sending off paperwork to get it titled hopefully in next 2 weeks or so. I am putting it up for sale right away as I built this as a flip job from the start. It was a great kit to build while I had no FFR customer kits to do during covid. 15K firm.

Thanks to all for their input, help and comments.

View attachment 42816View attachment 42818View attachment 42817
TOO CHEAP! Someone is going to get a great deal!

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Congrats! Sounds like it’s coming my direction. I wish he would have bought mine, but your price was a bargain for a quality build.