Want to leave a Google review for us?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey Goblin Family & Friends! Have you done business with us & want to leave us a Google review? We want to hear your honest opinion! You can leave a review by going here: GOOGLE REVIEW LINK

Google reviews can be super useful to a small family owned & operated business like ours. We don't do commercials & we really rely on word of mouth as well as you Goblin Family/Owners out there driving yours to get us "out there" in the public eye.

Thank you in advance for leaving your review if you do so!

~Kimberly

Last edited:

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Do you you guys even need reviews? I think you need to be on the lookout for bigger warehouses and more employees while your business continues to exponentially explode.
I like where you’re going. However as a small business owner myself I can tell you that the more reviews you have the more you come up in a search. I’ve been able to drop my advertising because of reviews and I have more business now.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I like where you’re going. However as a small business owner myself I can tell you that the more reviews you have the more you come up in a search. I’ve been able to drop my advertising because of reviews and I have more business now.
TRUTH...BOOM

Not to mention it gives us some feedback on how we're doing.

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Thanks y'all. You'd be surprised how much a little thing like a review can make a difference, good or bad!