What’s the best comment you have heard from someone when driving Goblin around

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
:DI pull the toy hauler to buc-ee’s and fill the fuel station to use on all my stuff. I get ethanol free fuel in there, which work fine in the goblin, but runs better with “regular” fuel. The best part about buc-ee’s is there’s 100 gas pumps, so I find one with no one around and fill up as quickly as possible.

for those that don’t know buc-ee’s
Buc-ee's? Come on....It's ALL about Woody's in Centerville, TX on I-45. If you've never been, go.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Buc-ee's? Come on....It's ALL about Woody's in Centerville, TX on I-45. If you've never been, go.
I ain’t hitching up the trailer to drive 100+ miles each way to not get ethanol free fuel, while dodging every Karen on the way to or from Dallas, when I can get ethanol free fuel at buc-cee’s that’s 6 miles out. ;)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I get to add one to this:
”don’t let the cops catch you running around in that thing”.

My response is “it’s 100% street legal. Unless I’m doing something stupid, I’m clear.“ :cool:

Last edited:

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
The first time I took it out for a cruise, I was driving behind a crew cab pickup. In the back seat, there was a little kid who had noticed my car and had stuck his head and shoulders out of the window to get a better look. As we're slowing down and queuing up at a stop sign, I hear his mother tell him to get back in the truck. Before he did, he yelled, "hey mister, I like your car!"

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
So I had my goblin in the drive way doing my first alignment. A foreign couple walked up who do not speak very good English. They asked me what it was and I told them it is a Kit Car. He looked confused for a moment then asked “You mean like LEGO”. I laughed so hard inside.

Side not I posed a picture on Facebook and a friend asked what DF stands for his thought was Dope as F...

Amack1970

I try to daily my goblin as much as I can. A few months ago I was trying to merge into traffic. I made eye contact with a lady and motioned with my hands if she'd let me into traffic. Once she nodded her head yes I pulled into the merging lane. The lady put her car in park, climbed out of her car, left her door open and approached my goblin. I noticed her as she grabbed onto my upper roll bar and asked me how to get in. I was shocked, and didn't really know what to say. She had one leg up, but wasnt sure how to get in. We were in rush our traffic and she left her car, with the door wide open!!! Fortunately she didnt get in. The light turned green and I took off. This is definitely the weirdest experience I've had in the goblin. Tons of smiles, thumbs up, fingers pointing etc. Gotta love the gob!