What do you not like about your Goblin

Ross

Goblin Guru
It is kind of like a bicycle with a bent handlebar or pedal. You get use to it, then it becomes normal. I don't notice that my Goblin controls are off center.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Yeah, that's more or less what I am saying. Granted, my car is not officially on the road, but ... I have a little more road time on it than I should. >.>;;

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The seat mounting flanges on the DF frame for the Cobalt seat mounts are not squared up but are angled slightly toward the center of the car. Angling the seat mounts to point your body toward the center of the steering wheel and looking slightly left is a more comfortable/natural position than having all of your controls off to the right side. If possible, put the seat mounts on your seats and put them in the frame to determine what fits best - mark and drill/weld to install (if your not using the stock mounts). :)

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
I am definitely going to buy a small trailer to pull behind my Goblin.

We would like to be able to go on longer trips that would require us bringing more stuff than there is room to place in a Goblin.

I think this would be pretty slick.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Perhaps mods for a tow hitch and a small trailer? That might be dangerous though.
I’m also adding a hitch receiver. Not for a trailer but for the folding baskets so I can take a cooler, tool box etc. with me.

I had a left over Saab 9-3 receiver that fits pretty well. Just needs to be bolted to the engine cradle.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
What Lonny posted is a great example of modest storage for any reason, doesn't even have to be a big trip. Clearly you prpbably shouldn't tow a **** car behind a goblin, but a car hauler isn't the only thing that fits into a trailer receiver. A bike carrier, cooler/box holder, or a small trailer like Lonny posted would be great utility.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
This has got to be my favorite thread in the forum so far. If these 4 pages do not serve as the clearest collective testimony of how **** amazing this car, its customers & its designers are, I wouldn’t know where else to look.

Goblin Guru
May I suggest adding one "running lights" run from either a headlight or a mirror, and using it to power one of these......

Connected to two of these?

I've been planning on doing this for a while but I don't want to order anything until I have my button panel set.

Goblin Guru
Not my style. I was thinking about adapting a set of THESE sometime in the future. They won't mount on the Goblin without some kind of homemade bracket though.

Goblin Guru
Just thinking about it. Probably won't do it. I'm more interested in stuff I haven't seen all over the place before, and undercar lighting has been around since I was in middle school, gawking at all the high schoolers that could drive.

JPas914

Just thinking about it. Probably won't do it. I'm more interested in stuff I haven't seen all over the place before, and undercar lighting has been around since I was in middle school, gawking at all the high schoolers that could drive.
I think the wheel lighting and some electroluminescent could look pretty bad ass on a Goblin. Like something out of Tron.

Only thing I don’t like about my Goblin is other drivers. People too focused on taking pics/videos of it while driving than they are with actually driving. Kids reactions are awesome and I’ll wave back, maybe honk, just to make their day and to see their smiles...but other drivers kill it for me. It’s soo much more enjoyable when I’m on the road pretty much alone.