What's the mileage on your build?

lksohm

I'm at almost 500 miles in the three weeks it has been road legal. After getting it going I am less concerned with how fast it is and more with how great it is to just cruise two lanes. That being said, I am not disappointed with the speed at all!

JPas914

A whopping 20 miles right now. Thanks to the Rona and my shift schedule from March to July (10 hour shifts of nights, alternating weeks on/off), my sleep was trash and I had lost interest in her for a bit. But, now I’m waiting for my appointment (on Aug 21st) with the dmv/tax office to finalize my registration and issue a plate.

Edit to the edit...in the month and change since I got this baby registered, I’ve put over 600 miles on her.

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
You have more pissed off neighbors than miles.
Believe it or not, most of them seem to be interested/receptive. I adjusted my shifter a little more and tested yesterday, and one older guy out walking his dog flagged me down and said his son, who is turning 30 next year, has seen the car out and about and is obsessed with it. I gave him the website URL and a good reference for the business and community.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Believe it or not, most of them seem to be interested/receptive. I adjusted my shifter a little more and tested yesterday, and one older guy out walking his dog flagged me down and said his son, who is turning 30 next year, has seen the car out and about and is obsessed with it. I gave him the website URL and a good reference for the business and community.
And another satisfied Goblin customer is on the way! Ark gets his first (maybe?) sales commission! :D

Kenny123

Mileage? Lol I am finally on a stable engine and do I stop driving it hard? No... I primarily auto cross but boys this weekend I’m finally going to go for a 50-100 mile drive.
Were going with all blacked out as well. Hey may I ask you where you found the grill material. I was looking into expanded metal but what did you use.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Mileage? Lol I am finally on a stable engine and do I stop driving it hard? No... I primarily auto cross but boys this weekend I’m finally going to go for a 50-100 mile drive.
Where are you headed?

Were going with all blacked out as well. Hey may I ask you where you found the grill material. I was looking into expanded metal but what did you use.
Most get the grills from https://www.customcargrills.com/ and cut them to fit. Check their scrap pile as you can usually pick up the small amount for the front grill there.