Wheel hubs

Brett

I had this issue with shoulder of the studs on the hub preventing the upright from sitting flat. I just took off enough material from the upright to get it to sit flush. I did not go all the way through there hole, just the tip.

PyroGuy923

I had the same issue. ABD module needs removed if its still there. If ordered new from DF that would have provided a 3D printed cap that is flat.

ccgillett

Dusting this thread off - are the uprights aluminum? I'm going to have to enlarge the holes that accept the hub mounts as my mounts will not go in more than half way....I did double check and I do have the correct parts int he proper orientation. I'm assuming a drill press and a step bit are in my future..just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing as a new upright will not be cheap.

ccgillett

I had to due this due to a step on the hub bolts. They are aluminum. I just clearenced the hole deep enough for the step with a bit just big enough.
Thanks! Yeah I tried a hand drill and a slightly larger bit but it wants to bind and I'm worried about damaging the hole. I think I'll use a drill press so I can clamp down the upright and drill slowly.