Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
Don't do it Andy, divorce will cut into your Goblin budget. Besides, I can't get the DF Store to process my order of this part. I don't think Adam has fully coded it out yet... or I am doing something wrong, it just never gets to shipping and payment screens.
My order went through just fine yesterday using PayPal.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Thanks for the encouragement guys. @Adam I finally noticed that it was missing "Arkansas" in my address, and that is what was preventing it from going to the shipping page. Would have been nice if it gave me an error message, but it just sat there and wouldn't proceed to shipping.

Davidljones88

Don't do it Andy, divorce will cut into your Goblin budget. Besides, I can't get the DF Store to process my order of this part. I don't think Adam has fully coded it out yet... or I am doing something wrong, it just never gets to shipping and payment screens.
They emailed me the above link. Arrived less than a week's time.

GoblinGuyZ

Anyone care to share what settings they are using after testing (how many turns)? I know there is no one size fits all but just curious to see how varying the settings among everyone are. I haven't really had a chance to test mine yet as I'm waiting for HP tuners module to do a CASE relearn after ZZP stage 2 upgrade.

Sparvy

Anyone care to share what settings they are using after testing (how many turns)? I know there is no one size fits all but just curious to see how varying the settings among everyone are. I haven't really had a chance to test mine yet as I'm waiting for HP tuners module to do a CASE relearn after ZZP stage 2 upgrade.
I'm about 4 turn from full closed on the front to get the balance I was looking for. Case relearn doesn't work on HP tuners...its there but you won't get it to work. Take it to someone that has a tech2.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Mine is 10 1/2 turns total from closed to open. Some have said theirs are less turns overall. mine is 7 3/4 turns out.

GoblinGuyZ

I'm about 4 turn from full closed on the front to get the balance I was looking for. Case relearn doesn't work on HP tuners...its there but you won't get it to work. Take it to someone that has a tech2.
wow are you serious? I’m in Barbados and literally no one here has that. Not cool at all. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if I can get it to.