Wiring from the brake control connector

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Hey guys,

Do all of the wires from the electronic break connector get removed from the harness? The video says to remove the twisted pairs but kinda vague on the rest of the singles.

Thanks,
Nuker-

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
About a minute and thirty seconds into this video it tells you about the electronic brake control module EBCM.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I had another question in the video it talks about only having a boost wire OR twisted pair but I have found both in my dash connector.

Both B12 tan and the twisted pair are in here.

Any ideas?

Nuker-

Also assuming all un marked wires get thinned out?

Attachments

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Both the boost gauge and twisted pair get extended.

I have a TC and yours might be different, but I had 16 wires left that I had to extend. Most of them were gas and clutch wires. The others were check engine light, accessory wire and OBD-II. YMMV.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Ah perfect thank you, I believe we had the same wiring since I had both the B12 tan and the twisted pair.

One final question while I wait for the last wiring video, This thick red wire we added into the harness a few videos back, Where is it supposed to go? Also there is several green wires we cut off the block where all the greens went. What do I do with all of those greens? One is attached to cluster etc....

Thanks so much!

Nuker-

Attachments

Murcielago311

The greens are low-speed data that get connected together in the video that dropped today.

The large red does it terminate at the fuse box with the power-steering connector? If so, mine is still draped over the BCM. I don't have any other large reds in the dash area except the lead to the power steering motor connector. Edit: this is also addressed in today's video.

Last edited: